Monday 16 April 2012

Reviews coming soon

Hello everyone, I am sorry there hasn't really been many updates or reviews lately but I am hoping to change all that soon. I have watched loads of films in the past few weeks and I am hoping to watch some more this week including a very special showing. I have luckily stumbled across free tickets for this thursday to go and see the 3D showing of The Avengers. Below is a list of the reviews to look out for in the next week.

  1. Avengers Assemble
  2. American Pie
  3. American Pie 2
  4. American Pie: The Wedding
  5. Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
  6. The Exorcist
  7. Alien
  8. Titanic 3D
  9. Iron Man
  10. Iron Man 2
  11. The Incredible Hulk
  12. Thor
  13. Captain America: The First Avenger
  14. Puss in Boots
  15. The Mist
  16. Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
  17. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
Once Again, I would just like to say that I am sorry for the lack of updates. I am also currently working on 2 other blogs. One which is an idea for a game that I have had for a while and the other one is a Gaming blog which I will hopefully post some reviews on aswell as Gaming news. Thank you and Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment